Pediatric dentistry is one of the types of dentistry which is dedicatedly meant for the oral health of children. Right from the age of infants to the teenage, pediatric dentistry enables the dentist to perfectly diagnose the dental condition of the child patient. Pediatric dentistry is a specialized course for which dentists work hard to get the qualifications as well as experience. The pediatric dentists are enough qualified to resolve the problem of child related to teeth, mouth, and gums no matter what’s the age of the child.
Baby teeth of a child come into the age of first 6 months after their birth and by the age of 6-7 years, they start losing their first set of baby teeth. Children start gaining their permanent teeth by the age of 10-12 years. The secondary teeth set to become the permanent teeth and now it becomes really important for the kids to take care of their dental health otherwise they may start causing their oral health. Without proper dental care oral decay and diseases are quite common and it causes kids for a lifetime. Children may start feeling pain and complications as well.
What Types of Treatments Do Pediatric Dentists Serve to Kids?
The pediatric dentists assure parents to provide the best treatment to their kids and some of the comprehensive oral health care treatments are as follows:
- Repair of tooth cavities or defects
- Habit counseling is given by the dentists in which they guide the kids for proper brushing, flossing etc
- They treat for dental injuries including displaced, fractured, or knocked-out teeth
- Early assessment and treatment for straightening teeth and corrections
- They give a treatment of cleaning and fluoride
- Nutrition and diet recommendations are also provided
- Infant oral health exams, which include risk assessment for caries in mother and child
- Treatment of gum diseases including a congenital heart defect, asthma, diabetes, attention deficit and hyperactivity disorder
Pediatric Dentist always guide the best treatment for the child, therefore it is important to consult them when your children are in need of a dental check-up. The qualified and experienced child specialized doctors have the great knowledge to give the best treatment to their patient. In addition, the dentist uses specially designed dental equipment to treat the dental issue of the kids.
To get in touch with the experienced and knowledgeable Pediatric Dentist in Noida, one can consult with Urban Smiles offering the services across sector 26, sector 27, sector 28, sector 29, sector 15, sector 16, sector 17, sector 18, sector 25, sector 30, sector 36 Noida. The dental center has a well-qualified and experienced team of pediatric dentists.