Orthodontics is the branch of dentistry and it enables the dentist to correct the teeth and jaws that are not grown properly or positioned improperly. As the crooked teeth are hard to keep them clean therefore the risk of early tooth decay and dental disease becomes higher. When the chances of tooth decay become higher then eventually the chewing muscles lead to headaches neck pain, shoulder pain, back pain and TMJ syndrome. So, just because of poor dental health one can start facing a number of health problems, therefore, it is best to get the orthodontic treatment which comprises of healthier mouth, nice appearance, etc.
What are the dental problems for which the patient must consult with the orthodontist?
- Overbite – If a person has its upper teeth lies very far from the lower teeth then one must consult to the orthodontist.
- Underbite – If a person who has its lower teeth too far from the upper teeth or they are too far back, and then one must consult to the orthodontist.
- Crossbite – If a person experiences that the upper teeth don’t come down slightly in front of the lower teeth while biting normally then one must consult to the orthodontist.
- Openbite – If a person experiences space between the biting surfaces in front of the teeth or side teeth then one must consult to the orthodontist.
- Misplaced midline- When the center of the upper teeth doesn’t line up with lower front teeth then one must consult to the orthodontist.
- Spacing – If a person experiences spacing between the teeth then the right treatment is available with the orthodontist.
- Crowding- If a person experiences many teeth on the same line then consult to the orthodontist to get the best solution.
How Does Orthodontic Treatment Work?
There are a number of treatments are available with the dentist and it totally depends on the case that which treatment suits to which patient. There are different types of appliances, tools, equipment, and removals are available with the dentist that helps them to move teeth. The appliances work by placing gentle pressure on the teeth and jaws and avoid severe problems of orthodontic approach. As the approach is to make the treatment quite effective for the patients, therefore, they come up with diverse solutions such as follows:
Fixed appliances include:
- Especially fixed appliances
- Fixed space maintainers
Removable appliances include:
- Removable space maintainers
- Jaw repositioning appliances
- Lip and cheek bumpers
- Palatal expander
- Removable Retainers
These are some of the solutions that are meant for orthodontist treatment and each treatment varies from patient to patient’s case. So, get the best orthodontic treatment at Urban Smile through Expert Orthodontists in Noida at reasonable prices.